Friday, July 11, 2008

Pretty Blooms

A few years ago while shopping at my local garden center, I came across these pretty flowers. I decided to buy them and plant them in my backyard. I don't know the name of them, but they look so pretty in mt flower bed every July. One thing I do know about these pretty little blooms is they they are a part of the sunflower family. Maybe when I get some time I'll try to hunt these flowers down at the garden center, so I can finally figure out what they're called.



4 comments:

  1. Hello, dear Lydia,
    I have the same flower in my garden. I believe the name is "Coriopsis" in Latin, or "Sunny Eye". That is the name I know and use.
    It is raining over here -
    Wishing you a good Friday,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eva, Thank you for letting me know about the name. Sunny eye, what a nice name for them. It's very fitting. It's also raining here today. Have a nice start to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, dear Lydia,
    you received an email from Kira.
    Could you please answer it, thank you.

    Wishing you a peaceful Saturday
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Eva, I received the message. I hope the message that I sent out has reached. Have a wonderful afternoon.

    ReplyDelete