Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Salmon Colored Shrub Roses

My Salmon colored shrub roses just came into bloom. My climbers are starting to take over. As you can see in the bottom photo the salmon roses are covered by my huge climbers. They are still blooming lovely anyway. For those of you who grow roses I recommend using rose tone organic rose food once a month. Most garden centers carry it. It will do wonders for your roses. Have a nice Saturday!


My climbers growing over my salmon colored shrub roses.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us these lovely photos. You have a wonderful rose garden. Congratulations, Lydia.
    Wishing you a pleasant Sunday,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eva, Thank you! I work hard at it. I've just started noticing some aphid dagage starting on some of my roses. I'll have to nip that in the bud quickly. Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete