Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Red Rose Bush In Bloom

This is what I've been waiting for! My red rose bush is going into full bloom right now. This bush blooms all summer long with huge deep crimson colored roses all over it and finishes off in the autumn with large deep red rose hips. Above and below are a few shots I took of my red roses yesterday, just after a afternoon rain shower.This bush has pretty shiny leaves.

A close up of one of my blooms.


This bush is basking happily in the warm sunshine after a warm afternoon rain.

7 comments:

  1. This red rosebush looks shiny and healthy. You have a green thumb, Lydia, because all of your plants grow so well.
    Wishing you a peaceful pleasant Wednesday,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eva, Thank you! I love to garden. It's so important to my spiritual well being.

    Hello Babba Duddlius, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spirit is blossoming as beautifully as your red roses.
    You are doing really well, Lydia. Congratulations!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Eva, Thanks! I do hope it will continue to blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I looked at your beautiful flowers I felt the energy of love and of kindness come to me. Thank you for such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dave, I'm happy that my rose photos send a postive energy out to those that view them. Have a wonderful afternoon!

    ReplyDelete