Friday, October 23, 2009

CANDY APPLES

This weekend me and the kids are going to attempt to make candy apples. I've never made them before, so I thought it would be a fun autumn activity to try this Sunday afternoon.
It looks as if I'll have to do most of the work myself. After reading the directions off of the candy apple kit, I realized that the syrup gets extremely hot and is best prepared by adults only. My kids won't mind not helping, they'll enjoy eating all the candy off the apples once they're ready, then tossing the apple out when all the candy's gone.

2 comments:

  1. I bet the candy apples were Yummy!

    Margie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Margie,
    My kids like them. This is the first time I've made them. I had fun.
    Have a great evening!!!!!!!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete