Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beautiful Birthday Package From Olivia!!!!

The other day I was bursting with excitment after fetching my mail at the post office. Olivia had sent me a birthday package from France!
Inside my package was a gorgeous hand embroidered towel Olivia made herself with my name spelled out so pretty and the butterflies created very dainty. It's too beautiful to ever use, so I'll just display this lovely piece of artwork for all to admire instead.




Next were some very nice scenic post cards of South France displaying some of my favorite blooms, sunflowers and lavender. I can only imagine the sweet scent of lavender in the air, while taking a morning stroll in the French countryside.

Olivia also Sent me a book called "Nimes." There are many great architectural pictures in this book , including the history of Nimes.
Since it's cold and dreary here tonight, I plan on curling up by the fireplace and reading my new book from Olivia, wishing that I too was there enjoying the sights and wonder of South France.
Thank you so much Olivia for the very beautiful birthday gift!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. awww, how cute and caring. Love the butterflies. See in the natural world, butterflies have the best natural color combinations (in their wings) and as a designer I see that very clearly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Lydia!!! Very lovely gifts. Have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nabeel,
    Thank you! I love all the different designs and colors in butterflies! I love painting them, because of all the vibrant colors I get to use.
    You are a designer? How interesting and great! My daughter is very interesting in designing. I told her she can attend college for it when she gets older.
    Wishing you a very nice weekend!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jamerson,
    Thank you! I was so happy when I received this pretty gift. I read the book last night and studied the pictures in the book. It was very interesting and the buildings are ancient.
    Wishing you a very nice weekend!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it was your birthday!
    Hope it was a happy one and you shared many joys on your special day.
    Belated birthday greetings!

    What a beautiful gift you recieved from Olivia, it's so lovely!

    Have a great weekend, Lydia.

    Margie:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia,

    Happy Birthday to you!! What a joy it is to share in your day. The best is, that, on your day YOU are the gift that YOU have given to us. Please fill your mind and your soul with love and light and may your smile warm your heart as it does for all of us.
    Many, Many, Many more days of bliss for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, dear Lydia,

    I am so glad the parcel arrived in time for you to enjoy your birthday presents.

    Blessings

    Olivia Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Margie,
    Thank you, I'm happy you like the pics.
    My birthday is actually today. Thank you for your nice comment too!
    Wishing you a nice weekend!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Dave,
    Thank you! I hope all has been going well with you?
    I plan on just staying home today and relaxing. Then enjoying a nice bottle of wine at home later on this evening.
    Have a great weekend!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Olivia,
    The gift arrived at the perfect time. Thank you again. It's just beautiful!
    I enjoyed reading Nimes last night and studying all the pictures of the ancient structures. It's just amazing that these buildings are still standing after all of these years!
    Wishing you a nice and relaxing weekend!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete