Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lemon Tofu Dip


Few the next few weeks I have a few vegetarian recipes to share. These recipes come from of my "Nature's Market" magazine, which my local grocery store creates monthly.
Last night I tried the tofu dip with fresh green peppers and carrots. It was not only fat free, it was fabulous as well.
Here's the recipe.
Ingredients;
1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
1 lb soft tofu, rinsed and drained
2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
1 large garlic clove, peeled and chopped
Sea salt to taste
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Chill for a few hours to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with whole grain crackers, or fresh raw veggies.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia I have a question for you do you have all these delicious recipes in a book out there some where? These are very good! Just curious have a nice day today

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jamerson,
    I use some from magazines and books, others came from my mom and a lot of recipes come from me.
    I like to just throw things together when I cook. I often don't use a measuring spoon or cup.
    When I want to share a recipe, I will measure the ingredients before blogging it.
    This recipe came from my local grocery store.
    I'm happy you are liking the recipes you've tried from me!
    Have a very nice Tuesday,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete