Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring's Now Blooming In My Front Landscape

My flowers and trees are finally waking up from their winter rest. It was so exciting to see that Mr. handsome sun was nourishing my beautiful blooms, with his golden rays of sunshine. I just had to run outdoors with my camera to take some photos. Here are some of the photos I took this morning;

My bright red tulips which grow next to my rugosa rose bush.My daffodils in bloom
in front of my star magnolia.
A close up of my red tulips in my front landscape

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. Spring is in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos, Lydia.
    The red tulips and the daffodils with your white star magnolia look lovely. As Oswegan says, spring is in the air.
    Wishing you a wonderful Sunday,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Oswegan,
    Thank you! I'm so relieved spring is finally here.

    Hello Eva,
    Thank you! I just had to snap these photos. The sunshine was shining down on them just perfectly., so I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia..your flowers are gorgeous!

    I've been away for a few days, and I'm just now catching up on everything..this was a pleasant surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bindhiya, Thank you! Have a great sunday!

    Hellllo Jan, Thank You! I hope you went somewhere fun! Everytime my garden starts to bloom I get so happy. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete