Monday, March 10, 2008

Butterfly Sequence Jeans

A few weeks ago while out shopping, I came across these eye catching butterfly sequence jeans. Ten years ago I had a pair of rose sequence jeans and I just loved wearing them. Needless to say, I ended up getting rid of them when I had my children. After ridding of my rose jeans, I never came across sequenced jeans in the store until now. I couldn't resist buying this pair and I can't wait to wear them. There's a large butterfly on the right upper thigh shown in the photo above and another smaller butterfly on the lower left calf of my jeans. Hopefully I will get to wear them when me and my hubby go to dinner at this Japanese restaurant in the city that we've been waiting to try.

9 comments:

  1. That butterfly looks beautiful. Have fun wearing the new pair of jeans when you go out with your husband. Enjoy the Japanese food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eva, Thank you. I just loved the look of the sequenced jeans and I couldn't pass them up. I'm so looking forward to the Japanese restaurant too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make you some jeans like that with my Bedazzler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bab doodlius, welcome to my blog. Wow! That would be great. I love those Bedazzlers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just lovely, lydia. the details are superb.

    yes, my blog is normal for now. I hope it stays that way.

    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With your lovely Italian looks you just suit the exotic look of a bright butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juliana, Thank you! I'm happy to hear your blog is back to normal again.

    Linda, Thank you for the kind complement. In a matter of fact I'm going to wear them out tonight, at a Japanese restaurant that I've been waiting to try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty .. girls get to have so many designs on their jeans :) There's this butterfly garden in Chicago where you can go into a room full of butterflies flying around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nabeel, I've always loved sequenced jeans. It seems they went out of style after the 90's ended. I'm happy they're coming back in style again. I love butterfly sanctuaries. We have one in our city too. I still have to get there. I want to take pretty photos of them when I go. I'm doing a series of butterfly paintings, so it would really inspire me to go and see them fluttering around.

    ReplyDelete