Friday, February 29, 2008

Eva's Wonderful, Inspirational Blog

My friend Eva has a wonderful and inspirational blog I visit often. It's full of very interesting, spiritual, artistic and creative posts. The photos she uses are very nice. Every time I finish reading Eva's posts, it leaves me feeling inspired all day long. If you get a chance I suggest you go and visit her. All you need to do to get to her blog is, go to "my favorite blogs" on my blog, and click on "give them hell." This will bring you right to Eva's lovely blog.



8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Lydia.
    I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Eva. The pink roses remind me of you, so I just had to use this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am blushing like a pink rose now, Lydia. Thank you.

    P.S. There are many compliments for you waiting on my blog - from men and women! Come and read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Eva, Well I will only write what's true and this is so true about you! You are sweet as a pink rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia,
    You are correct. I went over and took a look at Give them hell. That wonderful woman has talent. Thank you for steering us there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dave, Your very welcome! I'm so happy you went to check out Eva's lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your blog. Give mine a visit if you'd like. We have similar interests.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella paradiso- Welcome! I'm happy you enjoy my blog. I will also go over to yours.

    ReplyDelete