Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vanilla Extract

Applied topically, vanilla extract provides much needed antioxidants and B-complex vitamins (good for your metabolism and nervous system), fights cancer and is an antidepressant.
Vanilla Ginger Milk Bath;
2 tsp Vanilla
3 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp honey
1/2 cup dry milk
Add the vanilla, ginger and cinnamon to the honey and blend.
Pour the mixture along with dry milk into warm running bath water.

From the 2012 winter issue of spa magazine.


2 comments:

  1. Lydia, I saw this post just as I was about to close down my laptop so came by to say I will take this good recipe with me to Denver for a nice and relaxing bath.

    My daughter had her baby and she's beautiful!
    Rose Elizabeth was born Jan 26th.
    You can see a picture of her on my blog.
    Heading to Denver soon as my daughter and baby get home today.

    See you soon!
    Will be gone for a week or so!
    It's going to be wonderful to be with my new grandbaby!

    Take care

    Margieb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie,
    I hope you enjoy your vanilla ginger bath.
    Congats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you must be so happy! I'll visit your blog right now.
    Many blessings to you and your family!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete