Friday, June 3, 2011

Roasted Tomato Sauce

Tonight I'm going to try a new recipe I found in my "Whole Living" magazine.
It sounds delicious. I'm looking forward to making it.
Here's the recipe:
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Arrange 1 pint of cherry tomatoes in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Drizzle with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper. Roast until tomatoes start to burst, 20 to 25 minutes.Transfer tomatoes and juices to a bowl. Stir in 1 tsp balsamic vinegar. Serve warm, or at room temperature.

2 comments:

  1. This recipe sounds wonderful!
    I shall make it too.
    Thanks so much for sharing it and enjoy it, Lydia.

    Have a great weekend!
    It's the most beautiful day here and I've been so enjoying it!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Margie,
    Your welcome! I'm about to make this dish now.
    I've been working in my veggie garen all afternoon. It's also been a beautiful day here. I'm glad you enjoyed the nice weather where you are. It's great to be outdoors as much as we can when it's nice outside. I think it's healthy for us to get fresh air
    Have a wonderful weekend Margie.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete