Saturday, March 9, 2013

PYO Certification Course

Last Sunday I attended a "PYO strength" certification course. PYO is a fusion of Yoga and Pilates. This is an amazing class for overall toning, flexibility  and fat burning.
I should be getting my certification certificate to be a PYO or pilates instructor in 4 to 6 weeks.
Needless to say my arms, abs, and lower body were dying for 4 days after the course. I don't even know how many sun salutations, planks, and lunges I did during the 8 and a half hours I was there.
All the pain and hard work was definitely worth it!
Below is a picture of everyone who attended the PYO certification class, which also includes the two women who trained and tested us.
I'm in the front row kneeling, wearing a leopard print tank top.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lydia! It's great to invest in yourself and to feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,
    Thank you! I love fitness and health. I never get tired of either.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete