Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Peaches in season

Since I've moved into the house I live in,  I've planted 3 peach trees. My patio peach gets loads of peaches. I planted my reliant peach tree 2 years ago. Last summer I had 1 peach on my tree. This summer I have 2. Maybe next year I'll get 3.
My third I planted this summer.
Today as I was driving to the post office, I was happy to see peaches being sold at a side road stand. Expensive, but worth it. Store bought and local grown peaches are like night and day in flavor.


2 comments:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
    blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    My site: hcg drops canada pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi welcome to my blog!
    I'm glad you enjoy my posts. I hope you continue to visit.
    Unfortunately I don't know of a computer widget that will do that for you.
    I went to your blog and that's very interesting information that you share.
    Have a great evening!
    lydia

    ReplyDelete