Sunday, November 1, 2009

Enjoying A Nice Day Outside!

Me sitting outside on the veranda

Last week my hubby and I went to this great Mediterranean restaurant that I just love! We were lucky enough to have a nice lunch, while sitting outside, enjoying the beautiful autumn day.
It looks as if our short Indian summer is now over, because the cold has obviously arrived here. I'm sure everyone remembered to turn their clocks back last night. Oh, how I'll miss those warm days full of sunshine and long afternoons!

4 comments:

  1. It was a great weekend. Glad to hear you enjoyed yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mark,
    Welcome to my blog!
    Yes it was a beautiful weekend. I hope you got to enjoy the sunshine also!
    Have a nice night!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lydia,

    a great photo !

    I forgot to set my watch back, arrived one hour early on Sunday for the church choir.

    Blessings

    Olivia Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Olivia,
    Thank you!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!!!!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete