Monday, June 8, 2009

7 Reasons why I'm Awesome

Kat from "Poetikat's invisible keepsakes" was kind enough to give me this award and tag me. Thank You Kat!!!!!!!
I am supposed to write down 7 reasons why I'm awesome.
Here goes;
1) I'm awesome because I can grow a large variety of veggies in the summer and practically eat out of my garden all season.
2) I'm awesome because I like to keep things real and honest.
3) I'm awesome because I think it's so important to spread kindness.
4) I'm awesome because I continue to keep up with my children even when I'm exhausted.
5) I'm awesome because I love to eat healthy foods.
6) I'm awesome because I don't hold grudges
7) I'm Awesome because I can drink a whole pot of black coffee and not get the jitters.
There are 7 wonderful and amazing women I want to pass this award onto!
1) Jan from "Vinegar and Honey"
2) The vintage kitten from "The Vintage Kitten"
3) Judy from "Bricante and Ect"
4) Alison from "Mettaville"
5) T from "tcalamity"
6) Lady Prism from "The Lady Prism"
7) Mirina from "Simply Marina"




10 comments:

  1. And the 8th reason.... You are Awseome for giving me an award!!! Thankyou so much, I have another one too so I will save them up for a post X

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i second that comment from mandy. thanks so much Lydia.
    xxxx
    mwah
    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kitten,
    Thank you! You deserve it! You have an amazing blog and I can see you are great at many, many things.
    Have a great evening,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello T,
    Thank you! You too do many many great things. I hope you both enjoy your awards!
    Have a great evening.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! YOU ARE AWESOME ")
    I can't believe you can drink a whole pot of coffee and not get the jitters ")truly amazing...
    yes I agree keeping up with the kids even when you are tired that is hard.
    thank you so much for the award I am honored that you should think of em. hugs marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marina,
    You deserve this award!
    We have to have a lot of stamina just to keep up with our kids everyday! I know you have the same kind of energy as I do.
    Wishing you a very nice evening,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! awesome!! thank you so much lydia! you are awesome! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Alison,
    Your welcome!!!!!!
    You deserve this award!
    Wishing you a great day!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was SO right! You are Totally Awesome, Lydia. You have such a good heart and you're a fantastic cook and mother and you are always so pleasant and generous. I had to acknowledge you.

    Best,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Kat,
    Thank you for all the very kind complements!!!!!!!!
    You've made my weekend.
    I love to communicate with good people like you and the others in this world!!!!!!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Lydia
    P.S. Thank you for choosing me for this award!

    ReplyDelete