Saturday, April 20, 2013

Silver Antique Candleholders

Today me and my daughter went into town to get our nails refilled.
After leaving the nail salon I noticed a small antique store. I have not been antiquing in a very longtime, so I decided to go in to see what they had.
To my surprise I noticed these two pretty sterling silver candleholders sitting all tarnished on a table.
The woman told me that everything in the store was 50% off.  I bought this set of candleholders for only $10..
I just finished cleaning one candle holder and it's just beautiful!
It's time to get cleaning the next.


4 comments:

  1. ohh nails also need refilling?!!
    u could have put up a pict here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deeps,
      Acrylic nail is something I did for my daughter. Now I love them! I hope all is well Deeps.
      Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. Surprise finds like this are cool. Steve McQueen and Lee Majors used to go to old antique shops and try to outbid the other on what Steve called "cool junk". So, explorations of antique shops contain something for everyone. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael,
      I use to love antique shopping. When I lived in our city here I use to enjoy going to estate sales in old Victorian houses. I agree with Steve and Lee that antiques are cool junk. I use to find the neatest things.

      Delete