Saturday, November 24, 2012

Healthy Oatmeal Cookies

A week ago I went on a blog I just enjoy visiting,
blogilates.com.
I found a the healthiest oatmeal cookie recipe.
I myself am not big on baked goods, but my family loves cookies, cakes and other sweets.
Visit blogilates.com and try these tasty cookies. Hubby and kiddies  loved them! The best part about these cookies is they're completely vegan, There is absolutely no fat in these cookies at all, and there are only two ingredients in the recipe!!!! Well maybe three if you want to add raisins or cranberries.


6 comments:

  1. hi lydia,
    thanks for the link to the recipe, YUM! makes me hungry. here's a website for vegetarian recipes i found last week http://www.veggiebelly.com/

    glad that the comments thing worked out ok.

    have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison,
    Thanks for the link! cant wait to check it out!
    I've been baking these cookies for hubby and kids. They love them!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I tried these ones more than once! sooo yummy!!
    xoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Maria,
    I've been baking a lot of these cookies for my family lately. I sometimes add natural peanut butter, honey, allspice, raisins and cinnamon to them. I had a few. They're delicious.
    have a nice afternoon or should i say evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I eat Oat Meal for breakfast, you've given me a few add-on ideas, Lydia. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michael,
    Oatmeal is one of the best things to eat. It's so high in fiber and helps keep cholesterol healthy.
    I eat it every other day with cinnamon and apple slices mixed in.
    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete