Monday, March 15, 2010

Lemon Dill Asparugus

Ingredients;
1 bunch of fresh asparagus
The juice of one fresh lemon
Extra virgin olive oil
1 medium clove of garlic, chopped
Sea salt & pepper to taste
1 tsp dill weed (dried or fresh)
Wash and cut ends of asparagus. place in a steamer and steam until tender.
Once tender, remove vegetables from steamer and place in a flat serving dish.
Add the juice of 1 lemon, and drizzle olive oil over the top.
Add chopped garlic, dill and salt and pepper to taste. Toss and serve warm.

This is a very nice and light side to many main dishes.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful recipe, I shall make this as I love asparugus.
    Thanks Lydia.

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lady Prism,
    It's delicious and very light.
    I'm sure you'll find this dish tasty.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margie,
    I love asparugus too. It's coming into season now!
    This is the best time to eat asparugus.
    I like to take advantage of the fresh veggiesn and fruits from every season.
    This way they taste their best and offer the best vitamins too.
    Have a great evening!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful space! I love this.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello David,
    Thank you! Wishing you a very beautiful weekend!!!!!!!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Lydia
    haw are u?
    I miss your beautiful blog
    Im back again
    have anice sunday
    osama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Osama!!!!!
    I'M SOOO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am doing fine. I've been busy with my art lately and just enjoying the warmer weather that has now arrived!
    I hope all has been going well for you and your family?
    I look forward to visiting your blog too!
    Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Beauties
    Greetings
    I think the dish a wonderful taste would be great
    This the first visit
    with my best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Welcome to my blog!
    It's very nice to meet you!
    I am sure you would love this veggie dish, it's very tasty and great for the warmer weather.
    Wishing you a very beautiful evening!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete