Monday, May 18, 2009

Japanese Peonia

Japanese Peonia trees are so beautiful. My mom had three of these trees in our front landscape when I was growing up.


I remember picking gorgeous bouquets of Peonies when they were in bloom.

They had over sized soft pink petals and they were so big and puffy. Definitely shabby chic!



This year, I intend on planting a few of these pretty trees in my back landscape.
I also look forward to placing vases full of these fragrant blooms all around my house.







2 comments:

  1. wow! they are gorgeous! i don't remember the scent of peonies.
    wishing you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alison,
    I just went out and bought 2 peony plants for my front landscape yesterday.
    Unfortunately, I have to wait til the Japanese trees go on sale to buy them, but I did get "Raspberry Sunday" and "Kansas" peony plants and they're very pretty.
    Have a great day,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete