Friday, January 25, 2013

White bean and avocado dip

This yummy recipe could be enjoyed as a veggie dip, or a sandwich spread.
You'll get health benefits from both the bean and the avocado. They also help to trim the waistline.
Ingredients;
1 cup of cooked white beans
1 avocado
1 tsp cumin powder
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1 clove minced garlic
Enough water to make creamy.
Mash beans and avocado together. Once mashed, add enough water to make creamy, Maybe 1 tbsp or more.
Add everything else and stir.
Serve with carrots and other fresh veggie, or enjoy on a sandwich.





2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I've certanly increased my Avocado use this past year after learning of the benefits here, Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael, I'm glad your adding more avocado to your diet. The health benefits are well worth it!
    I'm also happy you get helpful information from my blog:).
    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete